About This Recipe:
Packed with the goodness of fresh vegetables, this vibrant and flavorful stir-fry is a perfect weeknight dinner option. Starting with aromatic garlic and the white part of green onions sautéed to perfection, the dish introduces succulent ground pork seasoned with a hint of black pepper. The addition of crisp green beans and tender slices of eggplant ensure a hearty vegetable presence, while the heat of minced jalapeño and the umami of soy and fish sauce bring depth to the flavors. A splash of fresh lime juice provides a zesty touch, and the dish is beautifully rounded off when served over steamed rice. Garnished with Thai basil, zingy lime wedges, and tangy pickled peppers, this dish comes together swiftly, making it a go-to for those busy weeknights when you crave something wholesome and delicious.
Watch Me Make This Recipe:
@carmeninthegarden #gardentotable Sizzling Scallion Pork and Vegetable Stir Fry 💚👩🏻🌾 #easyrecipe #weeknightdinner #gardentok ♬ original sound – Carmen in the Garden
How To Make This Recipe:Print
• 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
• White part of green onions, thinly sliced
• Green part of green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
• 1 pound ground pork
• black pepper
• 1 cup green beans, cut into 1-inch pieces
• 1 small eggplant, sliced
• 1 jalapeno pepper, minced
• 2 tablespoons soy sauce
• 1 tablespoon fish sauce
• Juice of 1 lime and 1 lime quartered for garnish
• Salt, to taste
• Cooked rice
• Thai basil leaves
• Pickled peppers
• Vegetable oil for sautéing
1. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add vegetable oil.
2. Add garlic and white part of green onions. Saute for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
3. Add pork and cook until browned, about 4-5 minutes. Season with cracked black pepper.
4. Add green beans and eggplant.
5. Stir in minced jalapeño pepper, soy sauce, fish sauce, and lime juice. Cook for 5-7 minutes until tender and caramelized.
6. Add cut green part of green onions. Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.
7. Season with salt to your liking.
8. Serve over cooked rice, garnished with Thai basil leaves, lime wedges and pickled peppers.