Watch me make this recipe:
@carmeninthegarden Whip up this tasty Butternut Squash Dip in 5 minutes or less with leftover squash! #quickrecipe #holidayentertaining ♬ original sound – Carmen in the Garden
How to make this recipe:Print
- Cooked butternut squash, approximately 2 cups
- Marinated sheep and goat cheese, approximately 1 cup
- Pumpkin seeds, for garnish
- Paprika, for garnish
- Bread and/or crackers for serving
- Blend butternut squash and cheese in a food processor until smooth.
- Plate the butternut squash cheese in a low bowl, top with pumpkin seeds and garnish with paprika.
- Serve with crackers!