Watch Me Make This Recipe:
How To Make This Recipe:Print
• 3 apple slices
• Half a lemon
• 1 1/2 oz apple cider vinegar OR vodka, whisky
• 2 spoonfuls rosemary simple syrup (1 to 1 sugar + water and rosemary sprigs)
• Ginger beer
• Ice cubes
• Fresh rosemary for garnish
1. Slice three apple slices, reserving one for garnish. Cube and muddle the remaining slices in a cocktail shaker.
2. Squeeze the juice of half a lemon into the shaker.
3. Add 1 1/2 oz of apple cider vinegar and two spoonfuls of rosemary simple syrup.
4. Shake the mixture with ice for about 15 seconds.
5. Strain the mixture over fresh ice in a glass.
6. Top the glass with ginger beer.
7. Garnish with the reserved apple slice and a sprig of fresh rosemary.