About This Recipe:
Indulge in the flavors of summer with my Fig and Basil Baguette! Harvested fresh from my own garden, the sweet figs and fragrant basil bring a burst of freshness to this delightful sandwich. Layered with thinly sliced Iberico ham and creamy brie, every bite is a symphony of textures and flavors. And the finishing touch? A drizzle of balsamic, adding a tangy twist that brings it all together. It’s the perfect lunch to savor those sunny days.
Watch Me Make This Recipe:
@carmeninthegarden First figs of the season, grown from a cutting, meet basil on a baguette. With creamy Brie, Ibérico ham, flaky sea salt, and balsamic vinegar, this sandwich is perfection! 🍓🌱🥖🧀🍖 #garden #lunch #recipes #gardentotable #fig #summer ♬ original sound – Carmen in the Garden
How To Make This Recipe:Print
Savor the taste of summer with my garden-fresh Fig & Basil Baguette. Iberico ham, creamy brie, and balsamic drizzle create a flavor symphony. Perfect for a sunny lunch!
- 1/3 of a baguette
- 2 large figs, sliced
- A few fresh basil leaves
- 2–3 slices of brie cheese
- 2–3 slices of cured Iberico ham
- Flaky sea salt, to taste
- Balsamic vinegar, for drizzling
- Slice the baguette horizontally.
- Layer the slices of brie and Iberico ham.
- Layer the sliced figs on top of the brie and ham.
- Place the fresh basil leaves on top of the figs.
- Sprinkle flaky sea salt and drizzle a little balsamic vinegar evenly over the figs.
- Place the top half of the baguette over the filling.
- Serve immediately and enjoy your delicious baguette sandwich with figs, basil, brie, cured Iberico ham, flaky sea salt, and a touch of balsamic vinegar!