Whip up this easy and delicious Swiss Chard, Carrot, and Crab Frittata in just a few simple steps. Dairy-free and packed with fresh garden veggies and succulent crab meat, it’s the perfect meal any time of day!
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup oat milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 2 cups Swiss chard, chopped
- 1 cup julienned carrots
- 1/2 cup cooked crab meat
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, oat milk, salt, and pepper until well combined.
- Heat the olive oil in a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chopped green onions and sauté for 2-3 minutes, until softened.
- Add the Swiss chard and julienned carrots to the skillet and sauté for an additional 3-4 minutes, until the vegetables are wilted and tender.
- Add the cooked crab meat to the skillet and stir until it is evenly distributed.
- Pour the egg mixture into the skillet, making sure it covers all the vegetables and crab.
- Sprinkle the chopped fresh sage over the top of the frittata.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, until the edges of the frittata start to set.
- Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, until the frittata is cooked through and golden brown on top.
- Let the frittata cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.