Try this Rainbow Chicken Salad with Spicy Ginger Lime Dressing! Packed with late winter veggies, juicy kumquats, and tender chicken, it’s fresh and versatile. Top with toasted sesame seeds and cilantro for extra flavor. Leave the dressing on the side for a meal prep option. Perfect for any occasion!
- 1 cup sliced or diced radishes
- 1 cup snap peas, trimmed
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- 4 sliced kumquats, you could swap for 1 mandarin orange
- 1 cooked chicken breast, sliced or shredded (you can grill, bake, or poach the chicken breast)
- 2 tablespoons minced ginger
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 jalapeno or serrano pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 4 cups lettuce greens, washed and torn into bite-sized pieces
- Cilantro, for garnish
- In a large bowl, combine the sliced radishes, snap peas, sliced carrots, sliced bell pepper, sliced kumquats, lettuce greens and cooked chicken breast.
- In a small bowl or jar, whisk or shake together the minced ginger, rice vinegar, soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, minced pepper, and lime juice.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to coat.
- Garnish with toasted sesame seeds and cilantro