Start your day with my Garden Fresh Berry & Chamomile Dutch Baby. Packed with berries, it’s a sweet, wholesome breakfast treat.
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup yogurt, thinned with water or juice if it’s very thick
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon dried chamomile
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 2 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, halved
- A handful of fresh mulberries or blackberries
- Fresh chamomile, for garnish
- Honey for drizzling
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- In a blender, combine the eggs, flour, yogurt, sugar, chamomile, and nutmeg. Blend until smooth.
- Place butter in a cast iron skillet and melt either on the stove top or in the preheated oven.
- Pour the batter into the hot pan and return to the oven. Bake for about 20 minutes, or until the Dutch baby is puffed and golden brown.
- Remove the Dutch baby from the oven and immediately top with the strawberries and mulberries or blackberries. Drizzle with honey and serve right away.